This year for Halloween I have decided to be a Pirate! Call me Captain Cittie.
NYX- Love in Rio in No Tan Lines Allowed (I've linked the ipsy post)
E.L.F.- Eyeshadow "C" Brush
E.L.F.- Contour Brush
IT Brushes for Ulta #104 (not pictured)
Real Techniques- Brow Brush
Essence Eyeliner pen
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Black Velvet
Milani Lipstick in Black Cherry
Covergirl Lash Blast
1. Start with foundation of your choice and prime your eyelids. I use my E.L.F. Acne Fighting Foundation and Urban Decay potion primer.
2. Use the C brush to cover your lid in the silver taupe from the NYX trio.
3. Use the Contour Brush to put the matte black from the NYX trio in the crease and outer corner.
4. Blend with the #104 brush. I blend from the silver into the black.
*Sidenote: I don't love this matte black, it has a lot of fall out, but it worked for this.
5. Line your upper and wing out as you see fit with the Essence Liner pen.
6. Line your water line with the Urban Decay Pencil.
7. Use the brow brush to make a more defined corner with the black and bring a little black under the lower lash line.
8. Add some Bronzer under your cheekbones.
9. Blend the Bronzer as you apply Setting Powder with a Powder Brush. Also clean up any fallout.
10. Put your lipstick on.
11. Ta Da!
Costume from Amazon here.
What are you dressing as this Halloween?