- Adhesive Magnetic Sheets
- Exacto Knife
- Pliers/ Wire Cutters (depends on the type of case)
- Hot Glue or liquid cement (single disc case)
- Things to decorate the case
Two Disc Case:
Single Disc Case:
1. Remove paper inserts and separate the CD piece from the rest of the case.
2. Score the CD case several times, very deeply along the area I've marked in red.
3. Once scored deep enough the thin piece will snap off cleanly with limited force.
4. Put a small amount of hot glue on the ends of the thin piece and put it in its original place in the out CD case.
5. Hooray! Completed case!
Magnetic Sheet and Finishing:
1. Draw the outline for CD case area on the magnetic sheet.
2. Cut it out, I used an Exacto knife but scissors would work too.
3. Check that the insert fits, then remove backing and place in case.
4. Decorate!!! I chose to paint mine, but you could decoupage, leave it plain, use stickers, etc.
5. Insert de-potted makeup!
Let me know if you try this, I would love to see how you decorate yours!
Is there any other Makeup DIY type stuff you'd like me to try please let me know.